Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
Sadly, over 70% of Nigerian youths are unemployed. And waiting for the government alone to provide employment would be difficult.
I want to train at least 300 of these youths on soft and had skills to better their lives every year
I want every youth to be equiped for personal capacity building.
I want my country to be crime free. my ideas would be a veritable tool in solving these problems.
It's all part of making a better world.
1. Reduce unemployment to the barest minimum possible.
2. Have youths who are self-reliant and self sufficient
3. Groom youths to be great leaders and outstanding policy makers
4. Reduce crime caused by the youths
5. Peaceful coexistence in the community
6. Youths as active participants in sustainable development goal
This is really going to help people.
1. Youths. I believe youths are the strength of the nation.
2. Youth both in the rural and urban areas would have a share of this policy. However, we will focus mfocuon the rural because we believe they are more vulnerable
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
Having youths who are skilled enough to be self-reliant
Enviable personable building prowess
Active participation the sustainable development goals
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
1. Using evidence based analysis
2. Follow up
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?