Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
I want to provide a platform that will provide basic formal education to the less privileged in the society (those in Kogi State Eastern region)
It's all part of making a better world.
I want to see that:
1. the children of the less privileged get basic education, at least to college level
2. the government pays attention to people in this area by establishing government schools for them
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by:
1. children whose parents cannot afford sending them to school
2. Children whose parents have turned them to money making machines, who hawk on the streets while others go to school
3. Married men and women who did not have primary education
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
1. To see that children no longer hawk during school hours
2. Those who could not read can now do that
3. To see that men and women who did not attend school, can now read and write
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
When I see or observe that at least 60 percent of the target can now read
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?