Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
I want to provide a platform that will help in providing free educational to the less privileged in Kogi State, among the people of the East region of the state.
It's all part of making a better world.
The world will be better with this lofty dream of mine. My vision is reach out to the entire continent of Africa where this challenge reigns supreme but starting from Kogi State
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by:
1. the children in the street whose parents cannot avoid to take them to school
2. the children within the age bracket of 4-12 hawking whose parents have refused them formal education
3. the uneducated married man/woman who is willing to get formal education.
4. the rural areas that do not have schools or that are far away from the Community.
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
1. To see that less privileged children also get educated
2. To see that parents allowed their to acquire formal education
3. To help married man/woman who could not acquire formal education do that
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
1. When children stop hawking during school hours
2. When at least 60 percentage of the people in the geographic location can read a news paper or Bible during service
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?