Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
I want to create "sustainable development goal that demands the use of Cleaner forms of energy such as renewables that can promote human wellbeing, economic development and environmental protection".
Scientist have recognized and reported the link between climate change and fossil fuel based energy production/utilization. As they are major contributors to enhanced global warming.⁴
It's all part of making a better world.
1. Providing sustainable development goal through the creation of mini grids, solar Panel Volts (PV), to enable rural dwellers, schools, hospitals and farmers
to have access to electricity.
2. Improved mechanised agriculture: whereby rural farmers will be able to process, and store agricultural produce during post harvest seasons. This will inturn boost economic activities in the region.
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by
1.Rural dwellers in communities and villages
Improved mechanised agriculture: whereby rural farmers will be able to process, and store agricultural produce during post harvest seasons. This will inturn boost economic activities in the region.
2. The less priviledge in rural communities.
3. Rural farmers.
4. Health care facilities.
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
1. Data results gotten from peoples views and perspective about how sustainable energy will or habe them in living a better life.
2. Engaging with stakeholders who see my vision as what the society and world needs, and making sure it they join me in making sure it becomes a policy.
3.Seeing that my vision contributes to one of the ways in which sustainable development goals can be achieved within societies.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?