Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
I want to change communities in Kenya through emphazising the indispensible role of the basic need assessment approach (BNAA) in the community development approach. This vision requires the imput of a multiple stakeholders i.e. goverments (national and county), donors, community vulnerable groups, researcher and community development practioners.
It's all part of making a better world.
I am envisioning a world where all basic needs of communities and peoples of Kenya are sufficiently met.
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by communities and peoples in Kenya, especially those that are physically, regionally, or economically disadvanged.
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
1. Equitable access to basic needs
2. Inclusive development
3. Responsive Donors and governemnts in Kenya
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
1. The qualitative improvement of livelihoods in Kenya
2. Change of approach to basic needs assessment approach to community development
3. The degree of donor and governments' support of the vision/policy.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?