Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
Future of Education and our contribution
It's all part of making a better world.
Better education system which could be able to cater internationally with out any discrimination through positive changes in curricula.
This is really going to help people.
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
Curricula reforms and its recognition, decision making, implementation and impact. The gap between the intent of the curriculum and learning outcome should be reduced.
Content must be of high quality so that students are to engage in learning and acquire deeper understanding.
Curricula should ensure equity while innovating; all students, not just a select few, must benefit from social, economic and technological changes.
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
• Feed back from National, regional and local governments.
• Feed back from Students, teachers, school leaders, and parents .
• Feed back from Experts and researchers to help strengthen the links between evidence-based
policy and practice, especially on the constructs of the framework.
• Feedback from Local community.
• Student learning outcomes.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?