Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
Expanding the frontier of partnership to non-health platforms by bringing together stakeholders for the implementation of Diabetes Prevention Project.
It's all part of making a better world.
1. Reduce the annual number of new cases of diagnosed Diabetes in the population
2. Minimise the rate of all-cause mortality among persons with Diabetes
3. To provide first-hand information and understanding of Diabetes Mellitus, its prevention and control
4. Discuss Diabetes Prevention strategies such as the Group Lifestyle Balance Programme, that can be used in the community pharmacy setting
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by:
2. Health workers
3. Peer Educators/Teachers
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
1. Teaching healthy habits and providing nutritious food to children as well as adults
2. Monitoring the weight of children and adults
3. To provide an easy reference guide for trainees, community health workers, researchers and stakeholders
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
Measures to evaluate DPP includes:
1. A full description of the “big picture” clear enough to shape decision-making.
2. Facilitating actionable steps in educating students on Diabetes prevention by trainees and peer educators
3. Having a report and performance appraisal on the execution of Diabetes prevention project in Nigeria provides an evidence and definite answer on the success of the proposal.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?