Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
1. I want to reorientate the youths on family values in Nigeria. This in focus on bringing back the lost family values in Nigeria that has brought about inscurity, bokoharam, herdsmen, lack of good leadership etc.
2. Setting up a Niaja Farm village in all the 6 geographical areas to solve the problem of hunger, unemployment amongs the youths and provison of standard and good food.
It's all part of making a better world.
1. This projects aims at revisiting and projecting lost family values with high hopes of attaining, to a large extent, a society where people care for each other and are mindful of the consequences of their actions on others.
2. This achieve a zero hunger within the country, It will create good job opportunity, sustainable energy, good and healthy enironment.
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by:
1. The youths of Nigeria. 2. It will boost peaceful coexistenting in all the 6 geographical zones.
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
The society is made up of groups of families and the family is made up of individuals.
The easiest way to reach and reform a society is to reach and reform the family. The value system is the basis of character formation.
Our country, Nigeria, needs a crop of value-based re-oriented individuals to create a reformed society.
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
A peaceful environment will be very visible
Zero Hunger in the community.
Having family values as major key of every home.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?