Hi there. Can I tell you what I dream of doing?
The vision of my advocacy: I want to bridge educational standards between public and private school in Africa and world at large. I can design actions and activities (such as hash tags and online questionnaire to raise polls) to make others understand what the vision is all about. I won't create the vision, but I should be able to put advocacy together that will support my wider vision to achieving my goal
It's all part of making a better world.
The community of the world can imagine the development that will flood in when both students of public and private schools acquire the same level educational standards:
1. Reduction in crime rate
2. Cut down on narcotic intake
3. Corporate achievement from grassroot research
4. Reduction in social vices (cultism, gang groups, etc)
This is really going to help people.
The impact of my vision will be mainly felt by the entire world.
1. The teenager in the high school level will be most beneficiaries even as the major chain of leaders in future time
2. The parents of such societal peer will cut down on death rate from traumatic involvement due to posed problems from such teen.
3. The people of Africa and the world at large will benefit from the transformed teenagers
It's not just about having an idea though - here are the things I know I can achieve:
Moral etiquette for Africa and/or world ethical conduct
Ideal world individuals for future change we ever expect
Africa and/or World Peace restoration
I'm going to make this happen, and this is how I know it'll make a difference.
my visionary success can be checked from the following tags:
1. Teaching methodology becomes the same for both public and private schools in Africa and/or world
2. When the high level of discipline moulding students in private schools is maintained in public schools
3. Well behaved teenagers from both public and private products maintain minimal difference in moral behaviour towards societal development.
Thanks for listening to me. Will you help me build a better world?